We can cater for all your Private Healthcare needs in Somerset and beyond
Tailoring care packages to suit individual need. Offering cost effective, affordable solutions meeting your requirements. We can facilitate your road to recovery, let us help plan and prepare you for your journey and lifestyle change.
Offering Choice with faster access to diagnosis and treatment
- 24-hour service, outpatient consultations, daycase and inpatient care
- Promoting flexible access and patient choice
- On site diagnostic services and dedicated daily theatre sessions
- Quality and delivery of patient care throughout specialty consulting groups
- Fast track Medical treatments
- Fast track Surgical procedures
- Private single rooms including en-suite bathrooms, telephones, free newspapers, digital TV and free car parking
- Excellent visitor-friendly environment
Dedicated specialists delivering clinical excellence and expertise, providing high quality services with follow up care, promoting a standard and service you can rely on and trust!
Offering cost effective affordable packages of care, providing choice and flexible access; our patients have confidence in the quality of care that we provide and your needs are at the centre of all we do. We offer an extensive range of medical and surgical services, tailored to your individual requirements.
We are committed to ensuring your good care and experience through our dedicated Nursing team and guarantee high quality, individualised, specialist medical care in a clean, safe, comfortable and accredited environment.
Practice News & Notices
You are warmly invited to come and see the new refurbished Waterside Suite. We would like to show you the improvements made following our recent refit which is part of the Trust’s investment to improve patient experience.
As part of our remodel:
· Reception has benefited from a full makeover
· there are new soft furnishings and window dressings including the Consulting rooms
· Bedrooms 1 to 6 have been upgraded
· enhanced in-room entertainment Samsung 32" FreeSat LCD TV's (including free Wi-Fi access)
We are offering two types of accommodation 'premium' and 'standard’ both with excellent cuisine
How does Waterside support the Hospital?
A thriving Private Patient Unit is important as all the profits made from Waterside go back to the Hospital. This is critical to the Hospital’s financial position, supports efficiency saving targets and contributes to the running of all Hospital services. Waterside also offers patients a choice and flexible access which takes pressure off of the NHS services the Hospital provides.
The Waterside Suite looks forward to welcoming you soon.
The Waterside Suite offers Private Healthcare covering the following areas:
North Somerset - Weston-Super-Mare, Locking, St Georges, Hutton, Banwell, Churchill, Blagdon, Bleadon, Clevedon, Yatton, Congresbury, Cleeve, Backwell, Nailsea, Portishead, Easton in Gordano, Winford, Dundry, Failand, Wrington, Long Ashton
Somerset - Wells, Axbridge, Cheddar, Brean, Berrow, Burnham-on-Sea, Bridgewater, Glastonbury, Frome, Street, Bruton, Wedmore, Winscombe, Mark, Somerton, Puriton
- An 'exclusive' Consultant based service
- Promising quality, choice & convenience
- Rapid access to diagnosis & treatment
- 24 hour care with full hospital back up
- Excellent catering and nursing care